The Path to Liberation
In this course, Mingyur Rinpoche will explain the core of the practice, teaching the teachings on the nature of mind and the practice of the ritual nectar written by Rinpoche himself. This inspiring practice manual provides a complete overview of the path, encompassing practices such as refuge, bodhichitta, compassion, guru yoga, and the nature of the mind in the form of daily practices.
Eligibility requirements for registration:
– Have participated in all three levels of “Happy Zen” courses and have completed all relevant practice tasks; or – Have completed the
complete four preliminaries of any Buddhist lineage; or
– Have practiced daily meditation for more than five years experience, plus one month of retreat (more than 30 days of retreat, the number of days can be accumulated, not necessarily consecutive, at least 6 hours of meditation practice every day)
What can I learn?
– Receive guidance on “Static Awareness” meditation to prepare for the teachings on the nature of mind
– Receive guidance on the first and second instructions “All phenomena come from the mind” and “The mind is emptiness” and how to practice it
– Obtain an oral transmission of the Nectar of the Path
– become familiar with topics such as the Four Thoughts of Transformation, Refuge, Bodhichitta, Compassion, Guru Yoga and the Nature of Mind
Date: 23 to 26 December 2023
Time: 9.30am – 6.30pm
Venue: Menara KEN TTDI, Level 2, 37, Jalan Burhanuddin Helmi, Taman Tun Dr Ismail, 60000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Language of instruction: English (with Chinese translation)
For course enquiries, please contact [email protected]
Deadline: December 16, 2023
# Tegar Malaysia is a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting and allowing more people to benefit from meditation practice. If you have limited income, please write to [email protected].
Terms and Conditions:
The organizer reserves the right to change, cancel, or postpone the event due to circumstances affecting or beyond its control; and to refuse entry to any participant who has not paid in full. If a participant cancels, fees will not be refunded.
Participants in this event will bear any related risks and responsibilities. The organizer will disclaim all liability for any incident (injury, death, loss or damage) that may occur during or in connection with this event.